Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics
Kuehne + Nagel has extensive capabilities to support the unique supply chain challenges of the international drinks industry. This includes individual wine growers and spirit distillers, global exporters and importers, and multinational retailers.
Kuehne + Nagel’s Drinks Logistics services provide world class capability to select sectors of the drinks industry and to international operators.
The services that we offer include:
- Dedicated and shared user solutions where we store and pick orders for all customer delivery outlets. We deliver through a supporting network of regional distribution centres using a mix of our own fleet and approved partners
- Consolidating existing routes to outlets for multiple brand owners. This reduces costs and improves supplier performance
- Lead Logistics and Sea Transport Management (STM) solutions
- Provision of innovative packaging solutions, thus allowing more direct sourcing/delivery irrespective of route to market
- Value Added Services division with a dedicated and experienced hands on Management team to provide a complete solution to all clients
- A range of innovative IT applications to support the increasing need for visibility of shipments, and flexibility at all points in the supply chain
- Warehousing, storage & customs clearance services
- A range of consolidation services, ranging from single-case consignments to full container loads
+44 (0)1332 826 200
Derby NDC, Fernhook Avenue, Derby Commercial Park, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 7HW